NOIDA, India, September 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to a new report published by UnivDatos Markets Insights, the Women’s health and beauty supplement market It is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% between 2021 and 2027. The analysis has been segmented into Product (Vitamins and Minerals, Botanicals, Proteins and Amino Acids, Enzymes, Others); Consumer Group (Pre and Postnatal, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Menopause, Others); Application (Beauty, Women’s Health); Distribution Channels (Online, Offline); Region/Country.
The report has been aggregated by collecting informative data from various dynamics such as market drivers, restraints, and opportunities. This groundbreaking report uses various analyzes to gain a closer perspective of the women’s health and beauty supplements market in the global context. This report offers a detailed analysis of the latest industry developments and trending factors influencing market growth. Furthermore, this statistical market research repository examines and estimates the worldwide Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements market on a regional and country level.
Request for sample pages
The demand for various health and beauty supplements among women has been on the rise all over the world due to the increasing number of working women as they are much more concerned about their well-being. For example, overall, at the end of 2021, women had the highest labor force participation rate since March 2020, the first month of the pandemic, to 57.8%. Of all the net jobs added to the economy last year, 3.3 million were for women and 3.1 million for men. Furthermore, the growing awareness among women to maintain a healthy lifestyle and reduce stress has had a significant impact on the demand for various health supplements among women to keep fit and cope with fast-paced life.
Click here for the report description and TOC
The recent covid-19 pandemic has disrupted the world and caused a state of shock in the world economy. The global pandemic has impacted the healthcare industry and transformed the way healthcare is delivered. The market for women’s health and beauty supplements has been significantly affected during these times due to the huge increase in the number of women adopting a healthy lifestyle and incorporating these supplements into their daily lives as immunity boosters..
The global Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements Market report is thoroughly studied with various aspects that would help stakeholders in making wiser decisions.
- Among products, the vitamins and minerals segment of the global women’s health and beauty supplements market was valued at USD XX billion in 2020 and is likely to reach USD XX billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2021 and 2027. However, the enzymes segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR in the coming years.
- Per Consumer Group, the PMS segment dominated the global market for women’s health and beauty supplements and will be at XX% CAGR to reach US$XX billion by the year 2027.
- By application, the women’s health segment captures a significant share of the global women’s health and beauty supplements market and will advance at a CAGR of XX% to reach XX billion US dollars by 2027 .
- Among distribution channels, the offline segment of the global women’s health and beauty supplements market was valued at USD XX billion in 2020 and is likely to reach USD XX billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR XX% between 2021 and 2027. However, the online segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the projected time period.
Take a look at the chapters – https://univdatos.com/report/womens-health-and-beauty-supplements-market/
Geographical segmentation of the Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements market includes:
- North America (USA, Canadaand rest of North America)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spainand the rest of Europe)
- Pacific Asia (Porcelain, India, Australia, Japanand the rest of Pacific Asia)
- Rest of the world
For a better understanding of market adoption of the Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements industry, the market is analyzed on the basis of its worldwide presence in countries such as North America (U.S, CanadaThe rest of North America); Europe (GermanyUK, France, Italy, Spainand the rest of Europe); Pacific Asia (Porcelain, Japan, India, AustraliaThe rest of Pacific Asia); and the Rest of the World. Geographically, the North America The region dominated the women’s health and beauty supplements market with revenue of nearly US$XX billion in 2020 due to the growing female population in the region.
Major players targeting the market include
- Herbalife International of America Inc.
- GNC Holdings Inc.
- Nu Skin Companies
- Organic Harvest
- pfizer, inc.
- Farmavite LLC
- The Nature’s Bounty Co.
- life science life
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
The degree of competition among leading companies has been drawn up by analyzing several leading key players operating in the global context. The specialized team of research analysts sheds light on various traits such as global market competition, market share, latest industry advancements, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers or acquisitions by part of leading companies in the Women’s health and beauty supplement market. The major players have been analyzed using different research methodologies to gain insights on the competition in the market.
Key Questions Resolved Through This Market Research Analytical Report Include:
- What are the latest trends, new patterns, and advancements in the Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements Market?
- What factors are influencing the Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements market during the forecast period?
- What are the challenges, threats, and risks in the Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements market?
- What factors drive and restrict the Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements market?
- What are the demanding regions of the Women’s Health and Beauty Supplements market globally?
- What will be the size of the market in the coming years?
- What are the crucial market acquisition strategies and policies applied by companies?
We understand the requirements of different businesses, regions and countries, we offer customized reports according to your requirements of a commercial nature. Let us know if you have any custom needs.
Explore other related research reports from UnivDatos Market Insights
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI) is a passionate market research firm and a subsidiary of Universal Data Solutions. We believe in providing insights through market intelligence reports, custom business research, and primary research. Our research studies cover topics from all over the world, we cover markets in more than 100 countries using smart research techniques and agile methodologies. We offer in-depth research, detailed analysis, and custom reports that help shape winning trading strategies for our clients.
UnivDatos Market Insights
Director of operations
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Univdatos Market Insights Private Limited