Dublin, September 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market (2022-2027) by Inverter, Integration Level, Vehicle, Distribution, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The global market for electric vehicle power inverters is estimated to be USD 29.61 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 56.86 billion by 2027, growing at 13.94% CAGR.
Market dynamics are forces affecting pricing and stakeholder behavior of the global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors.
There are dynamic market forces in addition to price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals. As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, decision makers seek to determine how best to use various financial tools to stop various strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risk.
The global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter market is segmented on the basis of inverter, integration level, vehicle, and distribution. and Geography.
- By Inverter, the market is classified into Soft Switching Inverter and Pull Inverter.
- By level of integration, the market is categorized into Integrated Inverter System, Mechatronics Integration System, and Separate Inverter System.
- By vehicle, the market is categorized into battery electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, and plug-in electric vehicles.
- By Distribution, the market is classified into Aftermarket and OEM.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of the financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent development and competitive landscape of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Delta Electronics, Inc., Denso Corp., Eaton Corp, Exide Industries Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Toyota Industries Corp., ZF Friedrichshafen Ag, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance in the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to devise strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies, viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification.
The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved in each approach. The analyst analyzes the global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter market using the Ansoff matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market. Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has come up with suitable strategies for the growth of the market.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections on the size of the market. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is conducted through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned industry personnel.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. Furthermore, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report analyzes the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this sector in various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Government Initiatives Favorable to the Production of Electric Vehicles
4.1.2 Demand to improve efficiency and size by integrating with motor or drive
4.2.1 High Investment Required in Development
4.3.1 Increased infrastructure development of charging stations in developed economies
4.3.2 Extensive technological advances in power electronics, such as the high power density inverter
4.4.1 High Current Motor Fuses for Blowing in Heavy Electric Vehicles
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Analysis of the Ansoff matrix
6 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market, by Inverter
6.2 Soft switching inverter
6.3 Traction inverter
7 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market, by Level of Integration
7.2 Integrated inverter system
7.3 Mechatronics Integration System
7.4 Separate inverter system
8 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market, by Vehicle
8.2 Battery electric vehicles
8.3 Hybrid electric vehicles
8.4 Plug-in electric vehicles
9 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market, By Distribution
10 America Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of America
11 European market for power inverters for electric vehicles
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle Power Inverters Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market share analysis
14.3 Strategic initiatives
14.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product developments and improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 Aptiv PLC
15.3 Mainland agriculture
15.4 Cree Inc.
15.5 Danfoss Group
15.6 Delphi Technologies
15.7 Delta Electronics, Inc.
15.8 Denso Corporation
15.9 Eaton Corp.
15.10 Exide Industries Ltd.
11.15 Hangzhou Tonny Electric & Tools Co., Ltd.
15.12 Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
15.13 Infineon Technologies AG
15.14 Lear Corporation.
15.15 Magneti Marelli SpA
15.16 Meidensha Corporation
15.17 Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
15.18 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
15.19 Robert Bosch GmbH
15.20 Samlex America, Inc.
15.21 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
15.22 Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
15.23 Toyota Industries Corp.
15.24 Valeo Group
15.25 Wenzhou Kangyu Electrical Co., Ltd.
15.26 Zytek Automotive Ltd.
15.27 ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vjtx95