Application Deadline: January 8, 2023
Roche is a pioneer and world leader in personalized healthcare. Roche provides differentiated medicines and innovative diagnostic tests using Roche’s expertise in science, technology and data so people can live better lives.
Finance Perspectives identifies the best talent early in their career and accelerates their development across geographies and functions, enabling them to be key contributors as agile leaders to our company ambition and purpose: “Do now what patients need next.” “. Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, Finance Perspectives provides a platform to strengthen a broad global network and gain experience and skills in different areas that will be vital to a career in Finance. We want him to reach his full potential through wide assignments, doing four or five rotations in different exciting roles.
You bring a diverse perspective and are ready to collaborate to make an impact. You are intrigued by working at the confluence of finance, science, and technology. You thrive in a collaborative work environment that allows teams to achieve more than the sum of their parts. You understand that everyone leads, regardless of hierarchy.
A fast learner, proactively drives results, integrates well into different cultures, teams, and business environments. As a member of the Roche Finance community, you will embrace entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial thinking, inclusive collaboration and continuous learning. You are interested in developing skills as a Finance professional to drive business results
To be a successful candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- Great interest and willingness to develop a career in Finance in the Healthcare industry
- Work experience from a position in finance, healthcare industry, technology or consulting, ideally around 3-5 years
- Global minded with a high degree of global mobility during and after the program
- Excellent academic profile: MBA or Master in Finance, Business, Data Science or Life Science
- Full command of English, any other language is a plus
Strong candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Lived in an emerging market and developed a deep understanding of the VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) environment
- Experience abroad for at least one year in the form of work or study outside the country of origin
- Exposure to projects related to innovation in digital technologies or advanced analysis
- The opportunity to develop skills and capabilities in Finance in a variety of functions, roles, projects and locations over a period of 2-2.5 years. From Global to Regional to Affiliate, from Pharmaceuticals to Diagnostics, from core financial processes to conceptual strategy work. From the digitization of processes to data management and advanced analysis, adapted to your areas of interest and development needs.
- Ownership of his career, as he understands that professional trips are personalized. You choose your rotations and design your path to the program, based on business priorities. After the programme, you will be fully empowered to evaluate opportunities and decide on your future career at Roche.
- Mobility support is provided where necessary to get started with us in Basel and during the program.
- Inspirational peers and thought leaders, and extensive personal support from your program manager, rotation managers, a program buddy, an alumni mentor, and a senior leader mentor.
- Lifelong learning is part of our strategy; You will receive on-the-job training, formal leadership and self-directed learning, and learn through targeted coaching and mentoring, and other networking resources.
How to apply
Send your complete application including your CV. Before submitting your application, you will be asked the following questions:
- Why do you want to participate in the Roche Financial Perspectives Program?
- Why do you want to develop a career in Finance?
For more information: