Dublin, Ireland, September 1, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fact.MR – A Provider of Market Research and Competitive Intelligence: The global surgical kits market is expected to reach a valuation of US$22.5 billion by the end of 2026. Also, the global surgical kits market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2026 .
The increase in the number of surgeries around the world is expected to drive the demand for surgical products, such as surgical gowns and dressing kits, during the forecast period.
Increasing incidence of cardiac disorders, increasing geriatric population, increasing minimally invasive surgery population, increasing hospitalization rate and high potential for healthcare spending are the factors that may drive the potential of the surgical kit market in the coming years.
Growing awareness of HAIs (Hospital Acquired Infections) and increased focus on patient-centered healthcare are factors that could drive sales of surgical kits.
In addition to this, the rise of medical tourism in countries like the United States, India, Singapore, and China is expected to create a high demand for surgical kits during the forecast period.
For more information about the market, request the prospectus of this report
In addition to this, upcoming surgical kit providers are launching new surgical kits that are equipped with various technologies to improve the overall surgical experience of patients.
- The United States market is valued at US$6.5 billion and the presence of a developed healthcare infrastructure is anticipated to be the main factor driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, favorable reimbursement policies and the increase in the geriatric population are the factors that are expected to drive the growth of the surgical kits market.
- Historically, China’s surgical kits market witnessed an impressive CAGR of around 9% and is expected to witness an approximate valuation of US$2 billion by the end of the forecast period.
- The disposable surgical kits segment is forecast to witness an impressive CAGR of around 8% through 2026. Additionally, reusable surgical kits are expected to witness a CAGR of 3.5%.
- Supportive government policies, increased investments in the healthcare industry and rising chronic diseases are the factors that could boost sales during the forecast period.
- The increase in the geriatric population and the growing demand for a wide range of surgeries are expected to boost the growth potential in the country
- Disposable surgical kits are expected to gain momentum due to increased awareness of the risks associated with surgical equipment. Medical staff are now more aware of the risks associated with cleaning and reprocessing surgical equipment. Furthermore, the cost-effective nature of disposable kits are the main factors driving the growth of the market.
For detailed information, ask A analyst here
Key players are focusing on integrating advanced technologies with surgeries and further creating an efficient surgical workflow for healthcare professionals and patients. Furthermore, the adoption of technology and digitization in the healthcare industry has caused an increase in the demand for advanced surgical methods such as AI-assisted surgeries, robotic-assisted surgeries, etc.
- Avant-garde Health, a healthcare solutions provider, recently announced that it had raised $12 billion in a Series A funding round. This investment will be used to drive the general rollout of its analytics platform. of surgical care that helps expand patient outcomes and reduce overall costs.
- In July 2022, Medtronic, a leading medical device company, received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its artificial intelligence-powered spine surgery planning software.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- stradis health
- Zimmer Biomet
- cardinal health
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB
- Hogy doctor
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Medtronic PLCs
- Novartis AG
- Stryker Corporation
- medline industries inc.
- johnson & johnson services inc.
Key Segments Covered in Surgical Kits Industry Research
- By type :
- Disposable Surgical Kits
- Reusable Surgical Kits
- By procedure:
- General Surgery
- Heart surgery
- Other Procedures
- By end user:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other end users
- By region:
- North America
- Latin America
- east asian
- South Asia and Oceania
Get customization on this report for specific research solutions
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage in the Health Domain
Surgical Suction Pump Market – The increased demand in obstetrics and gynecology procedures, the increasing demand for cosmetic surgeries requiring liposuction, and the increasing applications of minimally invasive procedures due to shorter healing time and lower risk of complications are factors that are expected to drive the growth of the surgical suction pump market during the forecast period.
Surgical Manual Access Port Market – The Surgical Manual Access Port acts as a port of entry and assists the surgeon in inserting surgical instruments or the hand into the surgical site. The surgical manual access port is mainly used in laparoscopic surgeries. Minimally invasive surgery can be performed and peritoneal gas pressure can be maintained with the help of manually accessible surgical ports.
Surgical and Interventional Cardiology Devices Market – The interventional cardiology and surgical devices market includes a wide range of devices such as cardiovascular stents, catheters, coils, cardiac monitoring devices, imaging devices, conventional surgical tools. The interventional cardiology and surgical devices market is expected to grow with a significant growth rate during the forecast period.
Surgical Integration Systems Market – Surgical Integration Systems are designed to simplify and streamline the OR through data consolidation and video access. In surgical integration systems, all the devices that are available in the operating room are controlled by a main central command station. These systems are rapidly being incorporated into hospitals and operating rooms.
Surgical Catheters Market – Advances in surgical techniques have led to minimally invasive procedures using surgical catheters that require smaller incisions and generally result in less post-surgical pain, better results, and faster recoveries. Surgical catheters involve the use of a long, thin, flexible tube that is inserted into a large vein.
electrosurgery device market – The increasing prominence of minimally invasive surgeries has led to a shift from conventional cutting tools, such as surgical blades and lasers, to electrosurgical devices. Its higher levels of accuracy, as well as its high reliability, are some of the factors driving wide-scale adoption.
no fusion Scoliosis Surgery Market – Scoliosis treatment has evolved over time due to various developments in the healthcare sector and advanced treatment alternatives such as fusion-free scoliosis surgery flooding the industry. Scoliosis treatment, traditionally performed by spinal fusion surgery, involving the placement of rods, screws, and hooks through a long incision along the spine, is being replaced by scoliosis surgery without fusion due to clinical developments for smaller incisions and ease for patients.
Plastic Surgery Scaffolding Market – The increasing demand for restoration, reconstruction or adjustment of different structures of the human body is one of the main driving forces of the plastic surgery scaffolding market. With the trend of cosmetic surgery prevailing all over the world, plastic surgery has been a persistent practice for a considerable period of time. The growing concerns related to looks and appearance are evident as one of the key factors influencing the plastic surgery scaffolding market.
Spine Surgery Tables Market – There are several conditions that negatively affect the spinal cord, resulting in back pain, negatively affecting movement of the body, etc. Spinal conditions such as degenerative disc disease, fractures, scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, spinal infection or tumor, etc. normal function of the spinal cord.
Non-Invasive Surgery Market – Non-invasive or minimally invasive surgical and diagnostic procedures have taken the medical industry by storm. Some of the non-invasive diagnostic procedures include fluoroscopy, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, positron emission tomography (PET), and ultrasonography, which are now popularly used to diagnose a number of conditions, such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and neurological diseases.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with extensive experience in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range, from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemicals and materials, even the most specific categories. 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make critical decisions. We provide both qualitative and quantitative research, covering market forecasting, market segmentation, competitor analysis, and consumer sentiment analysis.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter