- Primark reveals the 25 stores in North West England, South and West Yorkshire and North Wales that will be the first in the UK to offer its new Click + Collect service
- The trial version launches before the end of the year and, for the first time, gives Primark customers the option to buy online and pick up in store on a designated day.
- Customers can browse and shop from Primark’s extensive children’s range, including new exclusive Click + Collect ranges.
Primark will launch its new Click + Collect service in 25 selected stores located across North West England, Yorkshire and North Wales before the end of the year.
The mix of Primark stores participating in the new test ranges from large city center and out-of-town stores to smaller high street locations.
The trial will offer customers the opportunity to shop for a wide range of children’s clothing, from clothing and accessories to toys and decorative baby products, and will also include hundreds of exclusive Click + Collect items.
The launch will mark the first time that Primark has offered customers the option to buy online and then collect in store. Customers will be able to browse the range online, choose their preferred collection day and then pick up at a dedicated collection point at their designated store.
Kari Rodgers, Primark UK Retail Director, said: “We are delighted that customers in the North West of England, parts of Yorkshire and North Wales will soon be the first in the country to have the opportunity to try our new Click + Collect offer. From the launch, they will be able to browse and shop our wide range of children’s clothing and baby products, from the comfort of their home, before coming to collect from one of our 25 selected stores.”
Shoppers across the country can now visit Primark’s too new website – launched in the UK earlier this year – featuring thousands of products from the company’s best-selling ranges across men’s, women’s, children’s and home, and giving customers the option to check item availability in stores premises before visiting.
The 25 Primark stores offering the new Click + Collect service are:
- Birkenhead, Grange Road, CH41 6EA
- Blackburn, Blackburn Mall, BB1 7JG
- Blackpool, Bank Hey Street, FY1 4RY
- Bolton, Crompton Place Shopping, BL1 1EA
- Broughton, Broughton Business Park, CH4 0DE
- Burnley, Charter Walk Shopping Centre, BB11 1BB
- Bury, The Rock Shopping Centre, BL9 0ND
- Carlisle, English Street, CA3 8NX
- Chester, Foregate Street, CH1 1HA
- Huddersfield, New Street, HD1 2TR
- Lancaster, Marketgate Mall, LA1 1JF
- Liverpool, Church Street, L1 3AY
- Llandudno, Parc Llandudno Shopping Park, LL30 1PX
- Manchester, Market Street, M1 1WA
- Manchester, The Trafford Centre, M17 8AS
- Oldham, Market, OL1 3AB
- Preston, Fishergate Mall, PR1 8HJ
- Sheffield, Meadowhall, S9 1ER
- Sheffield, The Moor, T1 4PA
- Southport, Hood Street, PR8 1AE
- Stockport, Chestergate, SK1 1NT
- Wallasey, Cherry Tree Mall, CH44 5TL
- Warrington, Gold Square, WA1 1QB
- Wigan, Standishgate, WN1 1UP
- Wrexham, Regent Street, LL11 1RY
This news follows the announcement in August that Primark is protecting the prices of more than a thousand essential children’s products in response to growing pressure felt by households across the country.