Boots Opticians has unveiled its latest refurbished store in Watford’s Atria shopping center, with a new look to welcome new and existing customers to help meet their eye care needs.
The store closed earlier this month to complete a refurbishment that is part of a larger investment program in Boots Opticians stores. The refurbishment will create the ultimate shopping experience for customers, with its modern interiors and open-plan design providing a brighter, more colorful and enhanced atmosphere. The newly renovated store features updated fitting rooms, new flooring, new digital information display, and new eyewear displays. To celebrate its reopening, the store hosted an event earlier this week with Watford Council President Amanda Grimston cutting the ribbon.
Customers can explore the wide range of premium and designer brands, including Gucci, Saint Laurent, Mulberry, Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss and Ted Baker, as well as stylish frames from the own-label Boots range, with prices starting at £ 40. Boots Opticians Watford offer NHS and private eye tests, free contact lens fitting, tests and aftercare, post-cataract appointments, as well as Boots Optometrists available to provide expert advice and support and help people stay healthy. aware of your eye health needs.
The store also offers OCT eye scans, a state-of-the-art, non-invasive tool that allows the optician to see what is happening below the surface of the eye. The scan only takes a couple of minutes and can help detect underlying conditions, such as diabetes and glaucoma, before symptoms develop. In addition to your vision care needs, Boots Opticians Watford has a dedicated Boots Hearingcare center with an expert team of audiologists who can offer free hearing check-ups and provide advanced hearing loss solutions.
Boots Opticians calls on people in Watford to get their eye health checked and wants customers to see what’s possible with better vision. With its accessible and convenient location, the renovated store offers customers easy and convenient access to regular and very important eye exams and care.
James Arrow, Boots Opticians Managing Director, said: “We are delighted with the refurbishment of the Boots Opticians Watford store, and look forward to helping local Watford customers with their eye care needs. Vision tests not only determine if you need glasses or contacts, but also play an important role in monitoring potential serious health conditions, which is why it’s so important that people get an eye test routine every two years.
Boots Opticians is featuring a variety of deals that are available now through December 23rd on eyeglasses and contact lenses:
- Offer of prescription glasses in prescription glasses and sunglasses:
- £70 off when you spend £300
- £40 off when you spend £200
- £10 off when you spend £100
- 2 months free: When you join the Boots Contact Lens Rewards Plan
Eyewear deals at Boots Opticians also include:
- All additional pairs 1/2 price: Buy any pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses from the full range of private label or designer brands and get each additional pair at half price. With Boots brand glasses starting at £40, customers can get two pairs for £60.
- 20% discount: Seniors 60+ can also get 20% off first pair of prescription glasses and sunglasses and get additional pairs at half price
- 10% discount: Students can get 10% off their first pair of prescription glasses and sunglasses and even get additional pairs at half price
- Enjoy unmatched rewards with the Contact Lens Rewards Plan: Through this plan, customers can experience the convenience of having glasses delivered to their doorstep. This direct debit plan also offers unbeatable rewards like 10% off brands Boots, No7, Ted Baker, Liz Earle and more, plus earn Advantage Card points on direct debit payments. Members also get great savings on glasses and sunglasses, plus included eye exams and checkups.
- Pay in 3 with Klarna: divide the cost of your glasses into 3 interest-free payments
Learn more about Boots Opticians and book an eye test here: bootsopticians.com